In just twenty-odd weeks we will know, dear Dockerlander, how wise you are when we compare the final standings in the 2013 HomeNaway with your recorded predictions. Some of you are brave, brave punters… "North Melbourne to finish in the top four!" "Richmond to not only make the finals but score the second chance!"
Most of you, however, looked at last year's ladder and tweaked it just a little. So, do you know football? Here's what you think…
- St Kilda are on the slide - big time.
- West Coast are good, but not as good as us.
- 2013 will be awful for Essendon
- The Gold Coast have the most "upside" of the cellar dwellers
- Geelong are in decline but should still scrape into the finals
Top four: Collingwood, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Sydney
Bottom of the Eight: Adelaide, Carlton, Geelong, West Coast eGurls
Just missing the finals: Brisbane, Essendon, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond
Cellar dwellers: Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Melbourne, St Kilda, Western Bulldogs