TOPIC: Time for a rules update ?

TheColonel Time for a rules update ? 1 month 1 week ago #1

TheColonel
  • Suggest alowing you to keep about 60% of last years team with having to delist at least 3 (1each of Mid, Back, Forward) This will allow some continuity (and less paper work for me)
  • Allow active trade between teams up until draft night. Managers can nominate which players they are willing to trade along with those they wish to trade in.
Login to reply,

pollyanna Time for a rules update ? 1 month 3 days ago #2

pollyanna
No Egirls, period - time to really make a stand.

Other than that, I'm ok with anything.
Login to reply,

Mercury Time for a rules update ? 4 weeks 2 days ago #3

Mercury
Don't think so Colonel as we generally have two or three different players each year and to hand them a pre-selected squad seems a little unfair.
Login to reply,

Mercury Time for a rules update ? 4 weeks 2 days ago #4

Mercury
I have, however, been thinking about the Dreaded Bye Rounds. Perhaps we can do away with the STCs and if your player didn't play this week due to a club bye, their points would come from the next club game.

I'm not sure it is any better, but just an idea. It would mean that the affected player would receive the same points over the two weeks. That could be advantageous or very detrimental.
Login to reply,

purple kit Time for a rules update ? 1 week 5 days ago #5

purple kit
As someone who doesn’t follow the football closely enough during the season, I always have shockers during the bye rounds so am open to anything removing the requirement to draft STC players.

Edit: also what Polly said, hate losing to a team loaded with weagles
Login to reply,

Bizkit Time for a rules update ? 1 week 4 days ago #6

Bizkit
The only rule change we need is for OOFTIT's to carry a negative 10 point handicap.
Nathan: When did you get balls?
Simon: I've always had balls you've just never seen them.
Nathan: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Login to reply,

ooslumbird Time for a rules update ? 6 days 22 hours ago #7

ooslumbird
great idea!
Login to reply,
Moderators: Mercury