TOPIC: Round 12 Polly waffle

slammen Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #1

slammen
So one game down and at this point it's a case of good (Slammen) overpowering Evil (Matty T) and at this moment it's the peoples champion (Slammen) taking the ever popular lead, YAY!!!

It's like my old mate Polly always say's , go Slammen you good thing.

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!
Login to reply,
Mercury, captdazza said You Beaut

captdazza Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #2

captdazza
Possible problem with FD's bunch of imposters.
Atley has been named as a Back for FD, but he appears to be an interchange for Fungi.

If I'm right, I assume Casboult as FD's only interchange would move into the backline.
2012 Duffle Champ
Login to reply,

Mercury Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #3

Mercury
Yeah, I need to sort this out, Captain.

I picked a bunch of STCs for the Fungis but when I recorded them, I wrongly put them into FD's squad. FD has thanked me and appears happy with these accidental selections. As the Fungis are a cellar-dwelling team, I'll probably let her keep three or possibly all of the STCs for the Rashers.

I will work this out today.
Login to reply,
captdazza said You Beaut

pollyanna Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #4

pollyanna
WEATHER UPDATE
(Issued 08/06/2019 at 08:00 WST)

The Bureau of Meteorology has issued a warning that the strong low pressure front currently crossing the southwest land division, including areas of the Gascoyne and adjoining land division, have significantly increased precipitation totals. Extraordinary claims of righteousness by a specific loudmouth dork have turned into tears and heartbreak as DuFFLe good guy Matty T strikes back with his Round 12 score. Sudden gusts of flatulence could reach gale force proportions as the weekend progresses. Rational residents of the fantasy football competition are advised to bunker down and weather the rhetoric for the next 48 hours (or so).

Although this isn't an unexpected weather event for this time of the year, the anticipated flood of tears may reach dangerous levels. Southwest land division agricultural areas will experience a welcome boost to their dam levels as well as fertiliser addition to crops as the storm throws increased amounts of bullsh*t across the area.

Mercury is expected to rise after midday Monday as the state of Western Australia returns to normal. Further information is currently unavailable - however, concerned individuals are advised to clutch their loved ones, stay balanced for the duration allowing for the darkness to pass and Matty to win.
Login to reply,
Matty T, Alvin Prpl, cookie, Bizkit, captdazza, moptop, slammen, Straddo said You Beaut

Mercury Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #5

Mercury
g-o-l-d
Login to reply,
blockerhall said You Beaut

pollyanna Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #6

pollyanna
U18s - WA 2.6 v VIC Metro 2.2, end of qtr. 1

Biz, you here?
Login to reply,

slammen Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #7

slammen
Keep the updates coming Polly and at the end can you tell us how some of the better players did please.

Cheers mate.
Login to reply,

pollyanna Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #8

pollyanna
End of qtr 2 - WA 4.9 v VIC Metro 4.5.
Liam Henry kicked 1.1 but that impressive Bennell kid also kicked a bomb on the run. Good players, well coached - Sumo seems to have lost some kilos.
Login to reply,
Bizkit, slammen said You Beaut

captdazza Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #9

captdazza
Perhaps allow Fungis and Rashers to have the same STC's.
Would be an easy solution and they don't play each other during the byes.
2012 Duffle Champ
Login to reply,
Alvin Prpl, slammen said You Beaut

captdazza Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #10

captdazza
How's the beer Polly?
2012 Duffle Champ
Login to reply,

pollyanna Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #11

pollyanna
No beer - which means no Morgan.

End of the 3rd qtr - we piled it on, Henry another:
WA 9.12 v VIC Metro 5.7.
Login to reply,

pollyanna Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #12

pollyanna
Too easy - WA 12.14 to Vic Metro 10.9, 17pts in the end. Liam Henry another goal, 2 sparkler long goals by the smallest kid out there 167cm Tyrone Thorne.

Sum up the sides: Vic Metro, lots of big white fellas; WA, lots of smaller creative ball users.
Login to reply,
Bizkit, slammen said You Beaut

Bizkit Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 2 days ago #13

Bizkit
Had a big night and ending up crashing at a mates place so I didn't get to Lathlain till the last quarter. Enjoyed what I saw though despite feeling a little rough around the edges. I'll have to catch up with you next time Polly, I think the U16 side plays at Leederville oval next Sat.
Nathan: When did you get balls?
Simon: I've always had balls you've just never seen them.
Nathan: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Login to reply,
pollyanna said You Beaut

Matty T Round 12 Polly waffle 2 weeks 1 day ago #14

Matty T
Geez, Yeo out is a punch in the nuts!
I just wanna beat Slammo in the DuFFLe
Login to reply,
Moderators: Mercury