• Page:

TOPIC: Connor-nundrum!

Gumnut Connor-nundrum! 3 days 20 hours ago #15

Gumnut
Maybe not but I think he is in that bracket of players who are probably best 25 with the best 15-16 being walkup starts every week and then the next 9-10 best available players fighting it out for the remaining 2 spots in the starting lineup and the 4 man interchange bench. Most top teams have some good talent in this group who can step up to replace injured or out of form frontliners whilst lower teams don't have this depth and the guy making up the numbers is invariably the half back 3rd or 4th pick backman who ends up playing on Garry Rohan or Papley from Sydney who then gets off the leash and kicks 5 goals.
Watson, Banfield, Bewley and Blakely are amongst this group at our club.
Login to reply,

ICONDOCKER Connor-nundrum! 3 days 16 hours ago #16

ICONDOCKER
I wouldn’t give up on Banfield just yet, an injury free run and played in his best position, rather than maybe what he thinks is his best position.
Login to reply,
pollyanna said You Beaut

Hamihill Connor-nundrum! 3 days 2 hours ago #17

Hamihill
Bewley can kick a football and hit a target and has a bit of pace
Welcome back Brett
Login to reply,
Red Rooster said You Beaut

Walter the baker Connor-nundrum! 3 days 2 hours ago #18

Walter the baker
More significantly, I’m having trouble with the subject heading. Before I choke in my tongue, can it please be changed to “Connor-undrum”.
Login to reply,

Corporal Agarn Connor-nundrum! 2 days 18 hours ago #19

Corporal Agarn
" Bewley can kick a football and hit a target and has a bit of pace" An average of 14 disposals as a wingman isn't really up to what we need though.
Login to reply,

Hamihill Connor-nundrum! 2 days 1 hour ago #20

Hamihill
Bewley has played 20 odd games and had groin trouble
Thought he went alright yesterday 16 with 88% efficiency 4 marks 3 score involvements in his first game back
Login to reply,
cletus, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

FewsterPewter Re:Connor-nundrum! 13 hours 29 minutes ago #21

FewsterPewter
I reckon Hill will retire at the end of the year. They will delist leno thomas and Giro. The choice will be delisting connor or valente. I reckon they might give valente one more year. The wild card is Mundy.. will he retire or play on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Login to reply,
  • Page: