TOPIC: Conca

Walter the baker Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #1

Walter the baker
I’ll put my hand up to having had reservations about Conca since his arrival, however, I may have fallen into the trap of judging him on his disposal output rather than his impact on his opponents. The following sheds a bit of light on why JL keeps him in the team.
www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/920629
Login to reply,
hypen said You Beaut

exceed Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

exceed
He has certainly began to play to his strengths and limit his weakness ie disposal efficiency. Has been a real poor ball user but has now limited that part of his game with a lock down role. You can hide that part of your game for so long , will see what happens once we start to play other top 6 sides and ball use be comes really important. But agree has played well.
Login to reply,
Dropkick said You Beaut

hypen Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

hypen
If you don't think Conca should be one of the first picked then you probably also think Fyfe can kick straight.
Login to reply,

shane Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #4

shane
Ouch. The burn. It hurts so much. How will I ever recover.
Login to reply,

goodie Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #5

goodie
Talking about kicking straight did anyone see Hughes nail those two passes to leading forwards on the weekend. Like rockets. I didn't think he had it in him.
Login to reply,
DocDocker said You Beaut

Corporal Agarn Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #6

Corporal Agarn
Drop him.

Sorry, i went all escaped goat there for a minute.
Login to reply,
Blue1red1, Raglan Matt said You Beaut

freo00 Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #7

freo00
Put him in the forward line ?
Login to reply,
Blue1red1, shane said You Beaut

Raglan Matt Conca 1 month 2 weeks ago #8

Raglan Matt
Those days are gone, Freo00, nowadays, at Freo, backmen play in the backline. Bloody radical idea, I know, but it does seem to be working pretty well.
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn, freo00 said You Beaut