TOPIC: Bruce

shane Bruce 3 weeks 4 days ago #57

shane
You're banned.
Login to reply,
Morgan, kidmaple, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

Docker by the Sea Bruce 3 weeks 4 days ago #58

Docker by the Sea
I liked Bruce particularly earlier in his career. I think he may of overcooked some of his gushiness by the end.
I don’t particularly the recent phenomenon of spending two thirds of the night awaiting one players involvement, be it Fyfe, Nic Nat or Dusty. By all means, call it when they dominate, but also call it when they duff it. Even better don’t talk about them when they are doing nothing.
Well done on an extremely successful career across all sports
Login to reply,

Dockermus Bruce 3 weeks 4 days ago #59

Dockermus
In recent seasons, I muted Bruce more than any other commentator. Now he's gone, it's a straight choice between Dermot Brereton and Jordan Lewis.
Login to reply,

Blue1red1 Bruce 3 weeks 4 days ago #60

Blue1red1
Bring back Rex Hunt I say and we can all get over ourselves!
Login to reply,

Bizkit Bruce 3 weeks 2 days ago #61

Bizkit
I don't like any commentators to be honest. The less I notice who's commentating, the more I'm focusing on the footy and the better the commentary must be. I'm not after personalities, just a description of the footy.
Nathan: When did you get balls?
Simon: I've always had balls you've just never seen them.
Nathan: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Login to reply,
The_Yeti said You Beaut

blockerhall Bruce 3 weeks 2 days ago #62

blockerhall
I like it when they tell me something I don't know about the footy. Rarely happens now. Captain Obvious Brereton particularly included.
Login to reply,

Drubbing Bruce 3 weeks 2 days ago #63

Drubbing
I watch with the sound off. None of the muppets calling are impartial, and none tell me stuff I can't see for myself.
Login to reply,

shane Bruce 3 weeks 2 days ago #64

shane
Login to reply,
CaptSnooze said You Beaut