• Page:

TOPIC: AFLW 1

pollyanna AFLW 1 2 months 1 week ago #15

pollyanna
And fair enough too.

Back to this knee-jerk women's derby:

I'm a bit grunted off actually - I usually devote an entire week thinking and fretting over a derby. Not this time - BANG, a brief mention on the sports chat on Radio Aunty and I had to go web searching for info, ending up (of all places) on the no nonsense and highly informative Deniliquin Pastoral News.

Yeesh - Simon sends a big long email about being bummed out by the lockdown on Monday; Membership Services another email on Wednesday about their phone lines being stuffed, but that's it. No email, no heads up - if it wasn't for those Walkley Award winning journos in country NSW, I would've missed it.

Yeah, not good enough Cockburn.
Go Freo.
Login to reply,
Bizkit, slammen, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

docbert AFLW 1 2 months 1 week ago #16

docbert
Could be scrappy game with neither team allowed to train together for the last week
Login to reply,

TheColonel AFLW 1 2 months 1 week ago #17

TheColonel
And it will probably be bucketting down !
Login to reply,

CaptSnooze AFLW 1 2 months 1 week ago #18

CaptSnooze
Come on girls it's a derby
Evie long kick out marked by K-J, takes out 3 players and releases Gemma racing away for 10 bounces, a lookaway 30m handpass out of the pack to Duffy on the burst, dummies past 2 defenders and goals!
Downfield, a trail of turtled blue n yella pick themselves up. Looking forward to K-J's no-nonsense style out there, hopefully this weekend but hoping she gets on the park soon
Login to reply,
slammen said You Beaut
  • Page: