TOPIC: Members’’ Meeting

teasea Members’’ Meeting 6 days 16 hours ago #1

teasea
Anyone going? Haven’t been since Rosich insulted us all. Considering it as feel should give the new dudes a chance.
Login to reply,

TheColonel Members’’ Meeting 6 days 13 hours ago #2

TheColonel
Yep
Login to reply,

pollyanna Members’’ Meeting 6 days 13 hours ago #3

pollyanna
I met up with the Colonel at the AGM last year - get a beer or two in the bloke and he tosses the decorum of rank out the window.
Login to reply,

shane Members’’ Meeting 6 days 13 hours ago #4

shane
Hmmm...the meeting belongs to...so does it go before the S or after the...you know what, I'm just going to throw up a quotation mark, see if anyone notices
Login to reply,
DS, Raglan Matt, teasea said You Beaut

pollyanna Members’’ Meeting 6 days 12 hours ago #5

pollyanna
I noticed but I didn't want to say anything in case teasea is related to Hypen (and took offence). Members - plural; Members' - plural/possessive. I know it's a bit rhetorical anyway, but I think you can assume Cockburn Control want the seat renters to consider themselves as members once again - you know, like 'the past is back' kind of thing.
Login to reply,

Quasimodo Members’’ Meeting 6 days 1 hour ago #6

Quasimodo
I gave up on going years ago. They will probably just try to sell us a monorail as the future.

I gave them a pasting in the members survey re the administration. Ross and Rosich are gone but I don't hold too much hope of improvement from an admin point of view. Hopefully Longmuir continues to improve our playing group ( he and the players are the only ones I care about) but we are just seat renters and we get no recognition.
Login to reply,