• Page:

TOPIC: the Apocalypse

darthmarto the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #15

darthmarto
So how long before a "Ben Cousins is the new PCC drug and alcohol consultant" level conflict of interest caper ?
Login to reply,

shane the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #16

shane
What? He's qualified.

"if it's value for money you want then these are the drugs to go with but if you're after a quality high that's difficult to detect, then I'd recommend these"
Login to reply,
Raglan Matt said You Beaut

Noddy the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #17

Noddy
After a $7.2m inquiry with over 300 recommendations to better run a local government, a CEO with nil local government experience is employed and a Mayor with no local government or Board/Council experience is elected, what could possibly go wrong?
Login to reply,
Blue1red1, docbert, The_Yeti, DocDocker, Bizkit, pollyanna, Corporal Agarn, Down on down said You Beaut

Raglan Matt the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #18

Raglan Matt
I can't work out how to link it, but someone should be able to post Redgums "Beaumont Rag". The new PCC theme song.

( I think it is replacing the "Benny Hill" theme song.)
Login to reply,

Raglan Matt the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #19

Raglan Matt
After a $7.2m inquiry with over 300 recommendations to better run a local government, a CEO with nil local government experience is employed and a Mayor with no local government or Board/Council experience is elected, what could possibly go wrong?

Noddy, Bazzzziiiiilllll could announce the appointment of someone spesssshhhhialllllll as the new Media Relations Officer. Come on down Bwuuuuce.
Login to reply,

Alvin Prpl the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #20

Alvin Prpl
This one Raglan Matt

Login to reply,
Raglan Matt said You Beaut

The_Yeti the Apocalypse 1 week 1 day ago #21

The_Yeti
I wonder what Baz's first act as Lord Mayor will be?

Rename Council House as J 'Woosha' Worsfold House?
Murray Street becomes Ben Cuzzins Terrace?
or on a more personal basis....
Sister city relationship with Medellin?
Egurls Suck!
Login to reply,

Blue1red1 the Apocalypse 1 week 10 hours ago #22

Blue1red1
He was always going to win by a nose in front.No one else stood a chance.I wonder if will keep asking the same question every council meeting??
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

Drubbing the Apocalypse 1 week 9 hours ago #23

Drubbing
Would the question be "What's in it for Kerry"?
Login to reply,
Blue1red1 said You Beaut

Morgan the Apocalypse 1 week 8 hours ago #24

Morgan
How much do you reckon Michael Walters' endorsement swung the outcome?

"Basil is a man of action and a positive role model to many. When he says he’s passionate about making Perth better for everyone, he means it."

Michael Walters
Fremantle Dockers Superstar

In Michael's defence, I think every word of that endorsement is true. I've been trying for years to carve out a lucrative career despite having little discernible talent, and there is no better role model than Basil.
Login to reply,
Blue1red1, The_Yeti, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut
  • Page: