• Page:

TOPIC: Goal technology

The_Yeti Goal technology 1 month 4 days ago #15

The_Yeti
cletus, you're preaching to the choir. I'm just saying AFL House declares every decision 100% correct, 100% of the time.

Even when the decision was clearly, absolutely and absurdly wrong. In fact, especially when a decision is clearly, absolutely and absurdly wrong and changes the result of a game. Especially then
Egurls Suck!
Login to reply,

pollyanna Goal technology 1 month 4 days ago #16

pollyanna
Of course, they own the rule book.

This is going back a bit, but do you remember that commercial Pav did for some finance company a few years back? He torped the rule book out the window. Then the banking royal commission happened. Oops - that's when Pav started driving a Kia (eventually all the ceo's from the banks ended up getting ones too).

What goes around, comes around.
Login to reply,

Raglan Matt Goal technology 1 month 4 days ago #17

Raglan Matt
Clete, I am trying to find a 15TB external hard drive at the moment, as soon as I get it I will forward you some of the evidence from the last 25 years.
Login to reply,
cletus said You Beaut

cletus Goal technology 1 month 4 days ago #18

cletus
Well , RM, I suppose your 'light' version will suffice...15Tb will just fit that on, I guess?. Think we might need a tad more supporting evidence than that, so maybe we subpoena CA's dog, for his testimony, in order to 'back up' our stats.....?
Login to reply,

Raglan Matt Goal technology 1 month 4 days ago #19

Raglan Matt
CA's dog should be able to demonstrate the eagles/Cats tactics of ducking. He has had plenty of practise ducking bottles, shoes and remotes over the last few years.
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut
  • Page: