• Page:

TOPIC: How good is the cricket?

blockerhall How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #15

blockerhall
Sadly no, otherwise I would have been Shane Watson-ing it upstairs, although the opposition keeper had a go-pro on his cap, but refused to offer it for consideration.
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

pollyanna How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #16

pollyanna
You should put up a time, place and date for your next match. I'm happy to come out and heckle the beegeebers outta you - let's see how you go with a bit of crowd pressure.
Login to reply,
Bizkit said You Beaut

Bizkit How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #17

Bizkit
if it didn't conflict with my own game, I'd be happy to dust off the safari suit and witness the next lbw. I probably owe Polly a beer too.
Nathan: When did you get balls?
Simon: I've always had balls you've just never seen them.
Nathan: That's the gayest thing I've ever heard.
Login to reply,
pollyanna, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

pollyanna How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #18

pollyanna
There you go, Blocker - I knew the idea would take off. There could be a whole gang of us drinking and hollering at your stuff-ups. Shane Watson indeed - a golden duck and heaps of sitters dropped in the outer.
Login to reply,

blockerhall How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #19

blockerhall
And you don't reckon this happens from my teammates each and every weekend anyway?!!
Login to reply,
Raglan Matt said You Beaut

pollyanna How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #20

pollyanna
Fair enough, they've got you covered. Ok, we would probably have more fun at Hypen's match anyway - that bloke will fold big time under a bit of pressure.
Login to reply,
blockerhall, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

hypen How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #21

hypen
Having a great year with the bat.
Login to reply,

shane How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #22

shane
A bit of pressure seems to be understating it. If Davy Warner had to put up with a fraction of the sledging hypen gets around here, they'd have to have a bloke sitting in the stands with a tranquilliser dart gun every match to stop him from killing someone.
Login to reply,
pollyanna, Raglan Matt said You Beaut

CaptSnooze How good is the cricket? 1 week 3 days ago #23

CaptSnooze
Hey Blocker, just for the record, if that was my son bowling at you up in Nedlands, that ball to end the innings was a peach and he thought he had you plumb.
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut
  • Page: