TOPIC: Ballas out for the season

Drubbing Ballas out for the season 4 years 2 months ago #43

Drubbing
Will Barlow have a crack at the finals?
Login to reply,
FD1016, hypen, Dr Sleep said You Beaut

jezzaargh Ballas out for the season 4 years 2 months ago #44

jezzaargh
if Fyfe can't score 10 votes in the AFLCA award against Richmond, he should be dropped.

just sayin'
Login to reply,

Drubbing Ballas out for the season 4 years 2 months ago #45

Drubbing
We all know Fyfe is going to whack someone in the scon before R22.
Login to reply,
DaPav said You Beaut

exceed Ballas out for the season 4 years 2 months ago #46

exceed
Will be very interesting to see who Ross brings into the 22.
Clancee Pearce had a blinder at Peel , but was dropped because he held the ball up too much instead of moving it on quickly.
Maybe Ed Langdon ( great outside pace and long kick) or Lachie Weller - Good pace and was an emergency.
Hopefully one of those 2 new boys gets a go. Nothing against Clancee ( we know what he brings) , but would be great to see us try something different.
Login to reply,

pollyanna Ballas out for the season 4 years 2 months ago #47

pollyanna
Bringing Connor into the midfield will free Fyfe up to rotate between chf and deep forward - Mayne and Mikey can work the ball.

You gotta get Clancee out of Peel before they play the Black Ducks on Sunday - Basso will sink into a deep depress/recession if he shows up in aqua/teal.
Login to reply,
rogerrocks, Noddy, Raglan Matt, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

somethingstupid Ballas out for the season 4 years 2 months ago #48

somethingstupid
One thing in Crozier's favour is that he seems to be our only player at the moment who can hold a contested mark in the wet. Sure, lately, every second time he follows it up with an OOBOTF or a lace out pass to the opposition, but two games in a row ought to help with that. He was pretty much our player of the final series, last year.

Ed Langdon to start with the vest. Lyon referred to him as a running machine. Lyon likes machines.
Login to reply,

ShortStuff Ballas out for the season 4 years 1 month ago #49

ShortStuff
Was it not in late July that the best tagger in the competition was to resume training? About now I would have thought. Perhaps FFC have given up? - out of contract this year, too old - too hard. For mine I would love to see him out there in September!!
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

Corporal Agarn Ballas out for the season 4 years 1 month ago #50

Corporal Agarn
Have we tagged anyone of late? I know Roly said we weren't doing it much anymore, but I wasn't sure whether Suban was tagging Murphy or not last week.
Login to reply,

larkin Ballas out for the season 4 years 1 month ago #51

larkin
I'm pretty sure the Pig was tagging space.
Login to reply,