Never coach with a formula.
Login to reply,
DougGreen said You Beaut

R34 Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 13 hours ago #16

R34
The doggies may be nervous
They will still remember what we did to them in Pav's last game
Login to reply,

pollyanna Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 11 hours ago #17

pollyanna
On the other side of the globe they're practicing the team song - hoping for a win and a national holiday:

Login to reply,
Blue1red1, fourthump, The_Yeti, Quasimodo, Noddy said You Beaut

Raglan Matt Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 4 hours ago #18

Raglan Matt
Too many vowels, and not enough k's v's & w's in that sign, Polly, you photoshopped it.
Login to reply,

pollyanna Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 3 hours ago #19

pollyanna
Never!
Login to reply,

shane Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 3 hours ago #20

shane
The other day I remembered that I had a homemade jukebox at some point in time, and I had a song on it from a Lithuanian Eurovision contestant and it was really good. But I can't find it. So ask around would you.

All I know it was from the Terry Wogan era, because why would you watch it without Terry Wogan's commentary.
Login to reply,

shane Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 3 hours ago #21

shane
Actually. Forget all that. It was Latvia.
Login to reply,
The_Yeti said You Beaut

shane Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 3 hours ago #22

shane
I'm not disappointed

Login to reply,
pollyanna said You Beaut

pollyanna Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 3 hours ago #23

pollyanna
They stopped touring when his voice and the couch broke.
Login to reply,
Blue1red1, shane said You Beaut

shane Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 2 hours ago #24

shane
Going off topic but someone will moderate me, they used to have a show on the ABC, which was highlights from some olde time show and they had Leonard Cohen on it. And that was what I thought Leonard Cohen sounded like until quite a few years later when I listened to one of his later albums. It freaked me out.

Login to reply,

Raglan Matt Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 2 hours ago #25

Raglan Matt
What makes you think WE would want to moderate YOU???
Login to reply,

shane Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 2 hours ago #26

shane
I see the deleted messages.
Login to reply,
Blue1red1, Raglan Matt said You Beaut

pollyanna Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 2 hours ago #27

pollyanna
Yes, way off topic, but - I reckon Leonard's gran used to scold him about his twitching fingers.
Login to reply,

pollyanna Get out ya shades - the future’s looking bright 6 days 2 hours ago #28

pollyanna
"LEONARD! For gawd's sake kid, quit moping about flicking your fingers like that - do something useful."
Login to reply,
shane said You Beaut