TOPIC: The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning

Corporal Agarn The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #85

Corporal Agarn
Definitely Troy. Love the bit about Michael Gardiner actually wearing Coffin Cheaters colours.

Although to be fair he is now married with a child and doing very well in real estate in Melbourne.

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&...C4tJHqo6mNh0lb53hLQ-

Seaby....

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&...0RVPKj6P6BTRTFAZcSsj
Login to reply,

zorro The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #86

zorro
Never been an explanation. The greatest “nothing to see here, move on now” mystery in AFL history. I guess we have to accept that Sandi broke his own jaw.
Login to reply,

mac The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #87

mac
Jamie;s " Last time Slim Jim Fatt's Cabaret Gig went on for twenty years".. get another hobby.
Jamie would be on the bench in case the reserves called in sick..being V Capri, Loaded Dice & Seal and the Beam.
Login to reply,

blockerhall The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #88

blockerhall
Shane, belatedly: "...Chick was fined $600 for drug possession $300 over the glass pipe (sic). The items will be destroyed..."
Login to reply,
shane said You Beaut

shane The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #89

shane
Idiotic. Why do they have stupid laws like this? Do they know how much money they could have made selling his smoking kit at a footy club auction.
Login to reply,
pollyanna, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

Silence The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #90

Silence
If I know Daniel Chick like I think I know Daniel Chick then I reckon you could also sell him back the drugs and bust him for possession again.
Login to reply,
Dr Sleep, Raglan Matt said You Beaut

R34 The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #91

R34
Did they conclude it was Daniel's pipe because only 9 fingerprints were found on it?
Login to reply,
Mercury, Nodgey, Dr Sleep, slammen, Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

pollyanna The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #92

pollyanna
That country pub with Andy's snotted jumper should stump up for Chickey's meth pipe - way better than a big wombat or banana for the tourists.
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut

Corporal Agarn The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #93

Corporal Agarn
The words... thick...fried... or a combination of both come to mind when reading this.

www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/former-west-...worse-ng-b881343793z
Login to reply,

R34 The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #94

R34
Today's front page was one of their best and most informative
Login to reply,
DocDocker said You Beaut

rogerrocks The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #95

rogerrocks
I was in a coffee shop that had the rag, so I filled in their white space with some home truths. They are trying to give condescending old farts a bad name.
Login to reply,
DocDocker said You Beaut

Marlz10 The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #96

Marlz10
Anyone have a giggle tonight watching Willie Rioli being interviewed at a footy oval in Darwin? Couldn’t believe they had him positioned to the side of a large sign sign saying ‘smoking area’ with the arrow pointed directly at him!
Login to reply,
shane, Corporal Agarn, Dark Knight said You Beaut

Dark Knight The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 2 weeks ago #97

Dark Knight
Absolute gold!!!!!

WAToday.com.au.....
Login to reply,
ICONDOCKER said You Beaut

Marlz10 The West ( Coast Eagles) headlines this morning 1 month 1 week ago #98

Marlz10
Seems like The Worst has p’d off the Director of Nine News today as they have used Nine’s photograph ( surprise- it’s on the front page!) and quotes from the Nine news interview with Rioli yesterday, with no mention of it being a Nine news exclusive.

So pleased I won’t have to see the gloating on first couple of pages (with possibly a double page coloured poster of Tim Kelly kissing NIc Nat’s ankle) , in tomorrow’s paper! How many days do you reckon we will have Kelly as the main headline?
Login to reply,
Corporal Agarn said You Beaut